Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

City Hull

Ok, so a town famous for rugby league beat the Arsenal. 2-1. I can't be too upset. They were the better team. Sorry but that's football. In a way I'm gald we lost to them at home. Better them than the Totts.

Way back when I knew a Hull fan. He lived in Berlin for a while when Germany was still divided. But this guy loved his football so much he took too following Hertaha Berlin SC home and away. And away games took him through East Germany along one of the two roads then open to 'western' traffic.

I've been thinking about Rick a bit this season. He's Hull through and through, I know I've been with him to away games. Maybe he was there today, maybe not. I hope he was but then he's old school. Maybe he's not so keen on the way football has gone. But I'm sure, wherever he is, He'll be proud of his teams achievements.

We lost to Hull today but my mate Rick, he deserves it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]