Sunday, March 29, 2009

 

10 Reasons never to go to another England home game

1 - Having to join a poncey England fan club to prove my loyalty
2 - Outrageous ticket prices
3 - Peter Crouch
4 - Face painters
5 - Mexican waves
6 - The risk of being seen on TV with 4 & 5
7 - That bloody brass band
8 - Having the twat next to me singing he's England till he dies
9 - Seeing Daily Mail readers in the flesh
10 - The possibility of having to cheer a Frank Lamparse goal
11 - Oh yeah ... I don't live in England anymore

God I'm a whinging old git at times. England are beating Slovakia 3-0 in a pointless friendly, are on a roll, are doing the business under Fabio and all I can do is whinge.

What's with the shorts and socks? Free of kit manufacturer's logo and FA badge? Shirley Nott?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]