Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 

'Arry! Who r ya?

It seems managers try to hard.

In 2008 Harry Redknapp was stated as saying he supported Arsenal. In fact he said he 'was a big Arsenal fan as a kid.'

Of course after he moved to manage Tottenham he changed his tune quicker than a DJ. 'I am a big follower of the history of the game and Tottenham have been a great club over the years. I followed Tottenham, I trained there as an 11-year-old, 12-year-old so I know the history of the club. It is a big, big club'

Saying you know something about anything cos you spent a couple of years there way back when is pretty bloody desperate.

I mean, it sounds almost presidential duunit? Like Barack Obama describing his years in Indonesia and how they had given him an understanding of Islam and life in developing countries.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]