Saturday, September 5, 2009

 

Saintly Wayne

Like the rest of the world that lives outside the bubble of Sky promoted Premier League football I didn't so much smile when Wayne Rooney said he never dived. When I first read it I spilt my beer as I tried to imagine him trying to convince the world of this ludicrous statement.

I will refer to Pizzagate at Old Trafford when United ended Arsenal's 49 match unbeaten run and Wooney did a Phelps entering the pool to win a penalty. And last Saturday when later pictures showed him falling before he even got near Almunia.

Footballers live in cuckoo land. We know that and we know that sections of the media will unquestioningly accept what they say.

I can't take Rooney seriously anyway. In my mind he will forever be associated for paying to rut grannies in dilapidated, rat infested Toxteth bordellos (bring your own bed sheets).

Good player mind

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]