Sunday, October 18, 2009

 

Just a rubber ball

Gotta say I'm still pissing myself at the manner of Liverpool's defeat against Sunderland yesterday and have decided to compile 5 songs (twice) for Rafa to put on his i-Pod.

1 - Rubber ball
2 - Are you Lampard in disguise (sang at the offending ball)
3 - Rafa, has only got one ball
4 - You're just a sad mackem beach ball
5 - He's here, he's there, he's every fucking where, beachy ball, beachy ball
6 - Who put the ball in Reina's net? Beachy, beachy
7 - I'd bounce a million miles for one of your goals, ohh beachy
8 - We all agree, beachy is better than Torres
9 - He's got no legs but we don't care, beachy beachy ball
10 - You are my beach ball, my only beach ball, you make me happy when Rafa whines

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]