Saturday, December 5, 2009

 

Dear Tony

Hello Tony

This is Arsene. I believe we may have met a couple of times last year.

Listen, we are playing your lot this weekend. Can you do moi a favour? I don'thave many tall players in my team and I would be really merci beaucoup if you could try and pass the ball on the ground alot more.

You know how the English like fair play. If they see you just put the ball in the air and win the knockdowns it won't be fair because we have no players who can compete.

Please, s'il vous plait. I don't want to have to bring back Phillipe Senderos for this game or my wife will not buy me any truffle.

Tell you what. if you do play the ball on the ground I will let you have Emmanuel Eboue for a knock down price.

Yours in fairness and sport

Arsene Wenger
Arsenal FC Manager
isawnothing@arsenal.co.uk

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]